Wednesday, August 02, 2006

1st Sugery Follow-Up

This morning I had my first surgery follow-up with Dr. Bloomquist. Things went just great and I’m healing up nicely. I got new wrap around x-rays taken which were neat because for the first time I could see all the little screws in my upper and lower jaw. I think James counted 16 of them in my upper jaw alone. I’m hoping to get an image of it to post soon from my orthodontist. Anyway, I go back in 3 weeks to see him again and until then I’ve got to keep wearing the plastic splint in my mouth and I have to run an elastic diagonally across the front of my mouth to help right the position of my lower jaw. The party never stops in my mouth! J I guess I need to get used to that though because most of the fine tuning of the position of my teeth will be done using elastics too. The pain is coming down and so is the swelling. I have a little more brusing showing up today but nothing like I expected it to be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dylan you are so CUTE, even when you are a little puffy. You remind me of the Stay Puff Man! J/K

~mikey

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home